Saint Remy Pool & Spa Combination - 7.6m x 3.6m
The Saint-Remy is the latest pool and spa combination from Aqua Technics Pools that gives you both swimming and relaxation zones all in one. Holiday at home with your own indulgent pool and spa experience.
- Kids play zone
- 12 jet therapeutic spillway spa
- Extended pool bench seat
- Rumble seating area featuring air bubbles that can be turned on to create a play area for the kids
- Water seamlessly cascades into the pool
- Extended Lifetime Structural Warranty*
• Wide entry step
• Rumble seating area featuring air
bubbles that can be turned on to
create a play area for the kids
• Steps do not protrude into the
• Option to add spa jets
• 600mm wide bench seat
• Fully supported, adding to the structural strength of the pool
• Ideal rest zone and area for kids to play
• Includes deep end step for safe exit from the pool
• Water seamlessly cascades into the pool
• Coping stone can easily be fitted to
match pool coping
• Non-slip recessed area
• 2m x 1.86m, 980mm deep
• Easily seats 6 adults
• 2 x recliner seats and
• Relax and unwind with 12 jets
(8 x spa jets and 4 x micro jets)
• Heating provisions so spa can
be heated separately from pool
• 1 x LED blue light
Depth: 1.32m – 1.96m
- Fibreglass pool shell manufactured to AS/NZS 1838
- High performance, corrosion resistant fibreglass
- Extended Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Pool ColourGuard®
- Anti-Microbial Pool Protection
- Choice of surface finishes and colours
- Energy efficient speed variable pump and filtration system
- Salt water chlorinator
- Time clock
- Handover Kit (pool accessory kit)
- Skimmer box to AS 2818
- LED underwater light/s
- Standard excavator excavation
- Easy Soil Removal Bin Rate
- Pool Installation to comply with Australian Standards 1839:1994
Your Peace Of Mind:
- Easy Managed CDC / DA Plans & Approvals Process
- All other necessary certificates and reports (see above)
- Home Warranty Insurance / Full Public Liability Insurance
- Initial water treatment and handover demonstration
- SPASA Completion Guarantee
- Listed Variables
Dedicated Project Management
You can choose your project to stop at the swimming pool installation or be completed fully with landscaping. Saving time and benefiting from quality & warranted work.
Aqua Technics Fibreglass Pools are manufactured to strict quality standards. Built using modern corrosion resistant materials with exclusive patented technology, which is unsurpassed when compared against other manufactured fibreglass pools.
Easy Payment Schedule
Ask one of our professional consultants about the easy staged payment schedule, or if you're just planning we can provide you with fibreglass pool prices.
Pool Water Options
Saltwater swimming pools are easy to maintain and gentle on your eyes. The salt is converted to chlorine to sanitise your pool without the strong chlorine odour of your local public swimming pool.
We recommend the Magnapool® system with magnesium. It has been found to have benefits in helping to relax your mind and body. It can help in detoxifying the body, reducing aches and pains, relieving stress and anxiety and providing the muscles with energy.
Hydroxypure is your choice for a chlorine free system for children with chlorine sensitivities.
All of your pool water options are available with a selection of automated features that can help you save on water, energy, time, chemicals and costs.
Air Venturi Jet's
The air venturi jet's are great for a simple champagne effect on the water producing bubbles or a relaxing massage.
We customise and build your water feature to your individual design.
Robotic pool cleaners for automated cleaning of walls and floors.
Gas, Electric and Solar Heating options available and matched to your needs.
Made of steel and sound proofed, the enclosure will keep your equipment safe from weather and meeting council regulations.
Pool Blanket & Roller
Saving up to 45% off your heating costs, there are a variety of pool covers for your pool.
Meeting Australian Standards the skimmer lid is upgraded to replace the plastic version which is prone to fade and crack.
An extra line with two suctions and a return line is installed on your pool for your solar heating.
Fade Free Colours
Easy 8 Steps To Follow Your Project
1. On-site Visit
Our on-site evaluation to prepare your project requirements, costs and design.
2. Contract & Submission
We use the popular SPASA industry body contract. Home warranty insurance and other related council approval documents will be prepared whilst our draftsman finalises your plans for private submission.
3. Order Your Swimming Pool
Sourcing Australia’s best made fibreglass pool was a challenging task. Anyway, we found it and we manage and deliver your pool ourselves on time every time.
An often difficult part of the process is made easy with our team also doing the excavation and preparation for your swimming pool installation.
5. Pool Installation
Our team is very proud to install your pool exactly where it is suppose to be and installed to Australian Standards.
Your project can be managed completely internally, saving you time and minimising costly headaches!
We then step you through on how to use your equipment and have your pool up and running in no time.
8. Final Certification
A most important step in finalising your project, once your pool area is full secured meeting fencing and safety regulations your swimming pool will be inspected and approved.